Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum has helped me immensely in preparing for my build, so thank you to all that have posted. Now it's just a matter of finding one! Are they out of glass in Mexico? :|

I can't seem to find hardly any 159" 2500's in white with rear and passengers side windows. I know I can add them, but previous experience tells me that factory side window opens up the options for insurance on cargo vans, so adding them would not be of much help.

·
Super Moderator
10,677 Posts
This forum has helped me immensely in preparing for my build, so thank you to all that have posted. Now it's just a matter of finding one! Are they out of glass in Mexico? :|

I can't seem to find hardly any 159" 2500's in white with rear and passengers side windows. I know I can add them, but previous experience tells me that factory side window opens up the options for insurance on cargo vans, so adding them would not be of much help.
Unfortunately FCA has seen fit to not offer window vans with any interior or worse, even seats as a factory option. This means that Ford has basically stolen the market for this type of van. Many dealers that ordered them discovered they were stuck with them because of the limited value to consumers and ended up dumping them cheaply to move them out.

I'm sure you can find one if you search enough but you may have to travel quite a long distance to get it. Your best alternative is to order one.

A quick google search found this dealer in TX that supposedly has some but Who knows they are kinda vague on what they really have

https://www.dallasdodge.net/models/ram-promaster-2500-window-van-dallas-tx.htm

·
Premium Member
645 Posts

From what I've seen, there aren't many that have full windows. I'm watching a couple on youtube that's planning their build and the guy flew from Florida to Connecticut to get the van that had full windows.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Honestly, I was only looking for the rear door windows and passenger's side window (On the the sliding door). I used the FCA inventory search tool looking for a white 159" with passenger's side window and aluminum rims. There were a total of 3 within 125 miles of my location. Two of them had that 3rd person front seating and the other was priced significantly higher than other ProMasters.

I did finally find one about 150 miles away with most of the options I looking for. Now I just have to find out what price I can get on it. It just surprises me that dealers aren't ordering more of these with the rear and passengers side window as it's one of the most common options on Ford and GM vans.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts