Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought (picking up next week) 159" WB High top diesel promaster. Plans are to make the front half an rv and the back half for my tools supplies I travel all over (90k miles a year) repairing Metal fabrication machinery. Looking to eliminate hotels and those 2 to 3 hour naps on the front seat before getting home ;) just want a bed a hot shower and a TV ;) no toilet or no refrig or cooking... or fancy power lol most of my customers will toss and extension cord out the door for me!

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,957 Posts
Half a 159" for single bed and shower. Shore power. It's doable. At some point, though, I predict you'll figure it sure would be nice to have a cold drink. ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get food and a cold drinks anywhere along the road but not a shower ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2014, 138WB, High Roof, Gas, SW MT
2,193 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want something pernament I don't want to have to set something up. I don't think it will be hard at all I think I have a diesel fired heater lined up. I'll use a 36" shower encloser water tank and Pump... boom a shower.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a wall.... wood and myself do not work well together used Metal studs and 1" polyiso. Plan on covering the tool side with aluminum Diamond plate..

·
Registered
445 Posts
Given your trade I have no doubt you'll make a fine system. I have not seen anyone do a front half bed/shower install. Post plenty of pics please.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My old work van I made a set of ramps with hinges welded to the floor to load my snap on roll cart. Not quite sure what I want to do now... still deciding... which I will have to decide quick I'll be back to work Tuesday

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A few pics of the tool room still need some odds and ends like another shelf on the back wall...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts