Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Its 1/7/18 it was -18 below here in NY i have lived here and worked outside for over 30 years. and IM DONE!
I just got a 2016 Pro master 2500 159 wb hi-top. Its in my driveway but just way to cold to start building it out, So i have been ordering all kinds of stuff stock piling waiting for warm weather to build it out and become a Snowbird from Nov to Apr and hit the road.
I looked at used RV's and they are just way to expensive and also wherever i am travailing in the USA a pro master gas van you can take it just about anywhere or any garage in small towns to gut it fixed. NO Diesel motors,No rear duel tires to change, No endless RV camper stoves,water heaters,furnaces, and RV junk to fix repair. I have had my share of rv's campers over the years. And just want to keep it simple, and have read lots of great stuff on this site.

Andy
YouTube at: (AndysvanAdventure) AvA

·
Premium Member
642 Posts

I subscribed to your youtube channel, but be warned, if you film vertically I'm unsubscribing! ;)

Kidding aside, good luck with the build. There is a ton of info on this forum but it looks like you've got a head start as you've done this before. Look forward to seeing how your build progresses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts