New build
Good ventilation
Maxx fann plus window inserts
Temps to 35 degrees
Bought camp cheff ranger two with heavy cast iron skillet top
Use at night to take the chill off?
Have all sniffers/detectors
Looking at propane heaters
I sell paper thin far infrared heated flooring, Have it in the Travato and mine only draws 450 watts per hour. You need more battery than it came with or shore power, generator to run it. Dont kill yourself man! Home | LightWaves

·
Registered
335 Posts
I sell paper thin far infrared heated flooring, Have it in the Travato and mine only draws 450 watts per hour. You need more battery than it came with or shore power, generator to run it. Dont kill yourself man! Home | LightWaves
that website doesn't really appear well designed to get information and the product seems quite expensive

·
Registered
1 Posts
How about using a 12 volt blanket to warm up the bed then use it for the rest of the night. If it doesn't put out enough heat use it with a regular blanket.

·
Super Moderator
8,338 Posts
that website doesn't really appear well designed to get information and the product seems quite expensive
I have to agree with you. The whole website reads like a late nite TV infomercial. This is borderline spam, in my my opinion, and I’ll be watching it with a very close eye

·
Registered
25 Posts
''I sell paper thin far infrared heated flooring, Have it in the Travato and mine only draws 450 watts per hour. You need more battery than it came with or shore power, generator to run it. Dont kill yourself man! Home | LightWaves ''

And $449,00 for heated yoga mats ? Where are these fabricated ?

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
How about using a 12 volt blanket to warm up the bed then use it for the rest of the night. If it doesn't put out enough heat use it with a regular blanket.
We haven’t tried this yet but have read reports that it is very energy efficient when trying to stay warm using limited electric energy, as when supplied from batteries.

In order to keep water from freezing I’d want to keep inside of van at 35~40 F anyway, which isn’t that bad to sleep with enough covers, but the use of electric blankets would make it much more comfortable without adding additional electric loads (since electric blanket wattage contributes towards keeping rest of van in 35~40 F range).

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
We have had the 12V heating pad for several years. I have never turned it beyond 1 on the dial and must turn it off in the middle of the night even on cold nights. Power usage is similar to Webasto or MaxxAir.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts