Ram Promaster Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Is it possible that the actuator moves, but the flaps/doors don't because they have separated? I thought I read somewhere that someone had that problem.
I'm not sure. Any idea on how to verify that? Where's the original post detailing the separated blend doors?

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
IMO you should be looking for the blend door that isolates the heater core. I understand that the actuator is the one above the gas pedal. From reading the other posts it appears if you remove the floor vent duct you can see the blend door, I haven't tried it so I can't confirm. Hopefully @KilWerBzz chimes in.

·
Registered
149 Posts
**** that would be EZ enough. I'll remove it tomorrow & see what I can find in there. I basically want to know where the blend panel doors are located in relation to the blend door actuator...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I seen this diagram on the service manual CD. It looks like the blend doors are way up there. I'll look into it today. If too much of the dash has to come apart I'm gonna bring it to an indy guy who's got some good diagnostic techs on hand. Thanx for the response. Anyone else ever try to tackle the blend-air doors (#3 in the diagram) on our PM's?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ok, I think I discovered the problem. Can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to remove the drivers side floor duct? Thanx in advanced...

41 - 49 of 49 Posts