Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These look similar to the plugs that hold door panels. I need to get these out so I can run the fuel line and power wire to the Webasto dosing pump. Do they simply (or not) pry out. Any suggestion on what will work without destroying them? Tried to use a fish wire to pull the connector through but there is not enough space and/or the connector is to large.

·
Super Moderator
10,679 Posts
Screw a Sheetrock type screw into the pin in the center a bit and pull the pin then the body of the clamp will come right out.

·
Registered
2018 ProMaster 3500 159" extended Fulltime 4 season van build
379 Posts
These look similar to the plugs that hold door panels. I need to get these out so I can run the fuel line and power wire to the Webasto dosing pump. Do they simply (or not) pry out. Any suggestion on what will work without destroying them? Tried to use a fish wire to pull the connector through but there is not enough space and/or the connector is to large.
Are we talking about these? I was wondering the same thing as I was test fitting the bracket for my powered step. Normally pins like these have a place to insert a small screwdriver to pry the pin out. If this isn't the same pins, how do they come out?

·
Super Moderator
10,679 Posts
See my post above! It’s still is the quickest easiest way ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts