Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Age 77, Parkinson's Disease, and other health issues forces sale of my custom camper van. It is designed for one person under six feet tall as sleeping is crosswise. Super insulation and excellent heat make the van idea for winter use and there is a small air conditioner to take the edge off of hot summer nights. A large house battery, use of a custom made super insulated cooler (no mechanical refrigeration), cooking by butane, and LED lighting permit 3 days off of the grid even when running Espar heat at nights.

The chassis is a 2015 gasser with 25,000 miles and a small separate tank for the diesel heater. I am asking $20,000. A description and pictures of the build is contained in the first 9 posts of this thread:

http://www.promasterforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58626&highlight=seapro

The van, always garaged when not in use, is available for inspection/test drive near my home in Irvington, VA. For additional information contact Bob at 703-408-2693 or at [email protected]

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sorry to hear about your health issues and your need to sell your camper. It looks like a great set-up and a price that should sell quickly. I know you've been an asset to me and others on these forums with your contributions. Stick around. Wishing you the best.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed the 25k miles of use in your rig! It's a great setup and someone will be thrilled to find one already built out, even more so considering the asking price.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Ditto on what a great contributor you have been. The van is a GREAT deal for someone.

·
Registered
410 Posts
seaport,
You are truly paying it forward with this sale.
Thanks for all your input especially adding your marine perspective. Your Espar install is unique. I used 2 of your design ideas in my one person build; the vertical cubbies and the counter organizer. Thanks again; stay involved on the forum; be strong!
rob

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have only been on this site for a short while but you have been an inspiration to me for my build. I love so many of your ideas.

Sorry to hear about your health issues and wish you the best of luck going forward. Hope that you will still take part in the conversions on this site.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Van has been sold to a buyer from Michigan who plans extensive use of it. It has found a good home. I will be leaving this forum but can be contacted at [email protected]. Goodbye.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts