Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always thought that Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearlcoat looked awesome on the Chrysler 300 and the Jeep Grand Cherokee...But I wasn't expecting it to look so good on the ProMaster.

Check it out...Let me know what you think. :D

Also, these pictures are high-resolution...So if you need a new wallpaper, these should work nicely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cherry Red

I bought a Cherry Red 2500 in June, 159 inch wheelbase. It was the only color my wife would approve. It looks great. I have converted it to a camper van. It will sleep two and has toilet/shower combo, sink, water heater, etc. It sleeps two. Have not installed windows yet but rest of coverstion is finished.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a Cherry Red 2500 in June, 159 inch wheelbase. It was the only color my wife would approve. It looks great. I have converted it to a camper van. It will sleep two and has toilet/shower combo, sink, water heater, etc. It sleeps two. Have not installed windows yet but rest of coverstion is finished.
It looks like you have a great setup!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Where did you purchase the, toilet/shower combo, sink, water heater from? I would like to add to my van. My son races motorcycles, on weekends we live out of the van at various race tracks. We use the facilities at the race tracks but will really like to install a toilet/shower, sink in the van.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks good with the trim parts colour matched. Mine is that colour, but with the standard unpainted trim and steelies. I like it.

P.S. Go to a spring shop and get them to lower the back end about 60 mm ... it takes the back-end-jacked-up look out of it. I did it for easier loading and unloading, but I will also grant that it looks better ...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Although I run a business and need a white van, I much prefer the red version. The cherry color looks really nice! Haven't seen one before or on the lots.

·
Super Moderator
9,074 Posts
I saw one at a dealers but my wife hated it:( I loved it but it was a 1500 low roof anyhow so I settled for a white one with most of what I wanted and got it the next day! I'm statistics field with it now but I would have ordered the cherry red.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have the deep red and love it. Thought I'd have to settle for white (hate white!) but it all worked out that this was the only one on the dealer's lot that had the most of what I was looking for. Love, love it, love it. It gets lots of looks!

·
Premium Member
8,724 Posts
The deep Cherry Red was our second choice and we only went with the sandstone because it will so much easier to keep looking good. I have a 4 runner in near the same color and it really never needs washing! Once a year wash and a coat of Maguair's wax. The van will get the same.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I've always thought that Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearlcoat looked awesome on the Chrysler 300 and the Jeep Grand Cherokee...But I wasn't expecting it to look so good on the ProMaster.

Check it out...Let me know what you think. :D

Also, these pictures are high-resolution...So if you need a new wallpaper, these should work nicely.

That is my favorite color, but for my Ford Transit Connect and brand new ProMaster City I prefer silver. It is very clean and professional looking. I contemplated a nice color like that but went the safe and neutral route. Your truck sure is pretty!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts