Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this forum is great, whoever came up with the idea - thank you!!
I am: woodworker/carpenter/cabinetmaker, selfemployed most of the adult life. Semiretired (only work 60 hrs a week now, LOL).
I have: 2014 PM gas 136 low roof (3 weeks "old"); lots of ideas; about same number of questions; all the tools and place to work in; no time.
I plan: to build PM convertible from daily worktruck driver to weekender camper / cross-continent road tripper (Love those trips!! - next due late June/ July)

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Welcome. There are YouTube videos of slide out parts to make a work truck a camper see:
Mine is modular and comes out in 20 minutes but takes an hour to reinstall due to fitting. I dont remove the upper cabinets as they don’t interfere with my need for space and the wiring in them is not on plug ins, but could be.
See my build by clicking below. Parts, costs, interior pictures, insulation etc.
Best luck.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck!

Check out this concept for a convertible work/camper van
should be a piece of cake for a cabinet maker to build.

Cheers,

Dave

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Sorry Dave, I had two cups of coffee this morning, coffee makes me fast. I tried to delete mine to clean up the forum, lots of trash around- no go. LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the links guys. I love that CAILLY shower!! Now I need to stop replaying that video and go order my NOICO sound deadener... Have to start somewhere.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the links, I really like that CAILLY shower! I thought I posted this few days back, but it has gone somewhere... hope I'm not duplicating here. See you around...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts