Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice set of force lights which I may keep to add to the promaster when I get one. Has anyone added extra headlights for the bush or wildlife etc?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Extra Lights

I've added some extra lights. I started with the Rigid Industries (RI) srq2 driving lights hi/lo and got flashed too many times even on low. I switched to the RI SAE fog dually's that can be on all the time and srq2 hyper spots (on only when I need them) up front now. I'm happy with this combo. I'm adding a pair of the RI srm back up lights soon. They are all powered via a Rowe Electronics PDM60 electronic fuse block near the battery.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have a photo of the van? I'm wondering how difficult they are to mount; lots of plastic on the front of the van....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mounting Headlights

I'll try to figure out how to get photos loaded soon. I opted to not get the factory fog lights, so I used the existing locations on the front bumper and drilled into the plastic on the bumper. The plastic on the bumper seems to be plenty strong to support the lights and there is a small pass through hole in the firewall by the steering wheel to pass the wires through.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to figure out how to get photos loaded soon. I opted to not get the factory fog lights, so I used the existing locations on the front bumper and drilled into the plastic on the bumper. The plastic on the bumper seems to be plenty strong to support the lights and there is a small pass through hole in the firewall by the steering wheel to pass the wires through.
Thanks for the info. Im looking at the hollow area above the fog lights for mounting, also going to look online for a light bar for the PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts