Ram Promaster Forum banner

Has anybody seen new PM incentives?

8K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  builderbob 
#1 ·
I am wondering if anyone has heard or seen any PM incentives for after the first of the year. All of the upfit allowances and bonus cash extras seem to expire on January 2. I'm not sure how my dealer is going to pan this out for me since my order won't arrive until after that date but was ordered when the incentives were active. My salesman said I'd be eligible for whatever is available currently or what was available when I ordered but I prefer to be reassured that I'll have a solid solution! I did make sure I communicated to him through email so at least there's a paper trail to back me up!

#6 ·
Randy, I'm referring to the upfit allowances. I think they're currently offering at least $1,000 and I read somewhere there was an extra $500 on top of that.

My salesman doesn't seem to know much regarding the promaster as it was quite new when I visited the dealership.

Although, the upfit allowances aren't just for the promaster, I believe they are for all RAM work vehicles but there are different allowance amounts based on the vehicle itself.

#11 ·
The "On the Job" upfit allowances are ongoing. The extra $500 is for Ram Commercial Truck Season. There is no sold order protection for this money.

Understand that you must spend an amount equal to the rebate amount on upfits or graphics. The rebate lowers the cost of the vehicle by offsetting the amount of the upfit.

#17 ·
I got same $500 rebate offer but it expires on 31st of Jan. my van is scheduled to arrive on 20th of March. spoke with customer service guys they said i need to take delivery by 31st of Jan. to be eligible for rebate , no extensions.it does not matter when you ordered it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.