Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I joined this forum after I bought a 2014 Ram 2500 Gas Promaster. The next day I threw some camping items in it and went to a small gathering of friends in the woods. Had a wonderful time and got to see what others had done to turn their vans into campers. I have a list of items to do to it first, but every step I have tried to take seems to be stalling. It took me almost three weeks to finally get a second keyfob. (Normal key business told me it is the only vehicle brand they can't get a new key for, so I needed to go to a ram dealer) I have waited that same length of time for a window installer company to get back to me about a window for my passenger slider door. I went to an RV place and wanted to find out about getting a roof ac installed that I could run off a generator. The owner told me our state law prevents anyone installing one in the promaster unless they are specifically licensed to do it. So they sent me to another business father away.
What is going on, I feel like I keep getting stalled in every step I try to take? Does this happen to other people or am I jinx'd?:crying:
Otherwise I love it- it handles beautifully & seems to get great gas mileage. Thanks for all the info on these forums.

·
Super Moderator
10,873 Posts
Bad advice from lazy people! Putting a window in is nothing anyone can do it. Add a roof top AC is a bit more complicated but any competent mechanic should be able to do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts