Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy weekend, everybody.

I've owned a 2016 Promaster City Tradesman cargo van since August of 2020. Since then, I've driven 26,508 miles through 14 states; on pavement, dirt, snow, and ice. It now has over 106k miles on the odometer. I've only had one major problem since I bought this van, and I have posted that problem in a different section of this forum.

I know it's small, but I plan on converting this van someday into a stealth camper van, a mobile radio station (amateur/ham, CB, GMRS, etc. I've been a FCC–licensed ham since 1992 and a military Morse code operator since 1990. I currently hold an amateur extra class license. Message me if you're interested in ham radio.), a back country snowboarding base camp, to return to Burning Man, possibly a film developing lab, motorcycle hauler, and maybe more. The reason I purchased a cargo van with a standard height roof is so that I can park under covered parking.

I have many other hobbies, to include hiking, marksmanship, reading, rappelling, and rock climbing.

I served in the Marine Corps for nearly 23 years. I look forward to being part of this forum. Thanks for having me.

Semper fidelis,
Frank

1 - 1 of 1 Posts