Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined yesterday after lurking for a month. I have my older RV an F150 and Phoenix pop-up slide in camper for sale. The plan is to order a 1500 diesel, 136 PM, do a built-in minimal camper unit that can be removed in a half hour or so to have the van to use as a truck. I am interested in ordering and waiting for the options, color and engine I want. This seems to be the place for information, glad to be here!
Ralph

·
Super Moderator
726 Posts
I joined yesterday after lurking for a month. I have my older RV an F150 and Phoenix pop-up slide in camper for sale. The plan is to order a 1500 diesel, 136 PM, do a built-in minimal camper unit that can be removed in a half hour or so to have the van to use as a truck. I am interested in ordering and waiting for the options, color and engine I want. This seems to be the place for information, glad to be here!
Ralph
Hi Ralph,

Almost deleted you for life, I tought for a second you were spam with that "Great Site" subject title ;)

Anyways, welcome here and hope you put your plan on wheels and document here your work, sounds very interesting!

Cheers!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lol, I just joined too, I've mainly been reading the posts to learn more about the van. I'm seriously considering buying one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts