Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoying our ProMaster converted van for three month now.
Great van, great conversion by Safari Condo http://www.safaricondo.com/en/motorises_Promaster_FLEX
Very few problems: Blown special upfitter fuse took (took two weeks to get it) Squeeky brakes, fixed by the dealer. Lost traction once, on very wet grass. It's a FWD, with most of the weight on the rear axle you have to be careful. Apart from those minor problems, we loved our first 4000 miles with this great van, Averaged 16 milles per gallon, fully loaded.
See https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1463732307220852.1073741915.1412050912388992&type=1

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice acquisition, DODGE!

Do you have any idea how the dealer fixed the squeeky brakes?
He thoroughly cleaned the brakes and applied a brake pad "softener". Didn't notice which product. It worked, but sometimes there's still a faint squeak. The dealer said that Chrysler didn't officially announced a fix for that yet. It's up to the dealer to find their recipe!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And Thanks to this Forum and Brett I got the info to buy a much nicer Fiat Grille. Didn't like the fat RAM crosshair, but left the RAM badges for promoting this great van!

·
Super Moderator
727 Posts
He thoroughly cleaned the brakes and applied a brake pad "softener". Didn't notice which product. It worked, but sometimes there's still a faint squeak. The dealer said that Chrysler didn't officially announced a fix for that yet. It's up to the dealer to find their recipe!
Thanks for the info, DODGE.

I wish you fun with your Safari Condo PM!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Nice!
Sure is a lot of nice rigs showing up here on the forum, from do it yourselfers (lot
of great skills posted on here) to awesome vans like yours!
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
And Thanks to this Forum and Brett I got the info to buy a much nicer Fiat Grille. Didn't like the fat RAM crosshair, but left the RAM badges for promoting this great van!

How can I get this Fiat Grelle ? Looks awesome !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts