Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Tough stuff, been working on my graphics for a year. I have found simple is best, want people to be able to read it and be able to contact you.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,530 Posts
All caps are inherently hard to read, especially if we're just passing on the road. I had to stare it too many moments before I realized it was coffee you were selling. In real life, I probably wouldn't bother. Give me the info I need clearly so I grab it with just a glance.

Make me want to find your product. Make me thirsty. Do I buy it from a stand on that square? Am I buying a cup or a bag of beans? Show me. A steaming cup might get my attention.

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
What she said^^^
A large steaming cup'O Joe in the background would get me to look, then a big word like Cafe if it is one, or beans spillling from a bag if thats the product. Lettering in the foreground, simple message, then contact info. See, I don't know shineola about this!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I think you have received some good feedback so far. The first thing that struck me was that the side logo is located very far back on the van. It looks a little unbalanced to me. I don't know if that is necessarily a bad thing for advertising purposes though; perhaps it draws more attention(?).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts