Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this seller on EBay thanks to a poster here on the forum.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Exterior-/5...geName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_ssn=midwestrvsales2015

I bought a couple windows from them for my van and I'm quite pleased. I expected some hanger rash since they are "surplus" windows. Both were better than expected. Both were tempered glass, not plastic. One was close to perfect. No issues at all. A larger one I got was just dusty from long storage and had one rub mark on the inside to touch up with black paint. Excellent service. Shipped quickly. Very happy I got them. Now I need to make some plywood rings for the inside of them and then next week I can fit them! Got to get ready for camping in April. I love that both have a horizontal crank out shutter that goes out 3" for ventilation. Both are screened too.

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
That 22" is going to be a tight fit IIRC. I have a similar window in 15" high X 30" wide. I paid a bit more but got the interior trim ring which I used. It's a Kinro window isn't it? Mine crank out and are very rugged. I think you will be happy. Great price with shipping!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Kino window. The larger one will be a challenge to fit. It is about 24" tall. If that one doesn't work for the PM, I'll use it on my cargo trailer and find another smaller one for the PM.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I found 2 RV surplus liquidators in White Pigeon Michigan, Southwest Michigan located just North of Elkhart/SouthBend Indiana.
1. Johnson's Surplus
2. Bontragers Surplus

They both have a ton of leftover stuff from the RV world. Windows, flooring material, refrigs, micros, stove, generators, seat cushions, interior lights. If it was made to be installed on an RV they have it.
If you can drive there you'll be amazed on how much stuff they have on hand.

I bought the rubber diamond flooring for my build there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts