Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With a 22" aisle between my two couches, I started looking for a table to use between them for dining. Most tables have legs that are at the corners and make it hard to slide your legs in when it's in place.

I mentioned in another thread that I came across this table at Costco, and it fits the bill perfectly for me. It's a 4' x 2' table with folding legs. What makes it different is the leg configuration. Each leg has a pedestal foot and two pipes in the center.

A picture is worth....

table1.jpg

table2.jpg

It also has a pinch-to-extend feature so you can extend the legs to 3 different heights with one hand.

Costco had them as Lifetime Model 80370. At the Lifetime table site, they are listed as 80387. Costco $39, Lifetime $75 free shipping.

Ed

ps. the way they are constructed, you could unscrew the top and make a different sized one to suit your needs. The legs system is what makes them interesting.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for another great hint. I will be buying one for my PM service van. I can see me sliding that table and two folding chairs behind the drivers seat, securing with a bungee, and always having an extra work surface or place to enjoy lunch. Winner!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good find...slightly different model

To adjust height, you need 2 hands and a knee to slide the legs down. The model I listed allows you to adjust leg height with one hand. Also I think the leg base width is a bit wider.

Ed

·
Registered
625 Posts
We're looking to put a couple of our extra wood tv trays in the van, use them both in the van and outside as well.

Credit to Hein for the idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts