Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone find a good partition with decent/full seat travel that has a pass-thru door? The Knapheide one looks great for the seat movement, but would love to have access to the cargo area without getting out of the van.

Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm getting an error accessing this document. Anybody else having problems with it or is it just me?
it also works for me, here's info on it if you still cant access it:

Part # 02G465KP
Steel partitions are compatible with all ProMaster roof heights. Diamond perforations offer maximum visibility. Center door allows easy access to cargo area from cab

·
Registered
104 Posts
Does the door open from top to bottom or is it just the top half of the door that opens? Also no price on this part from the link that is posted above. How much do you think this Promaster part goes for? A couple hundred I am guessing.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Top to bottom and available in swinging or sliding. I suspect you guess low. Prolly closer to 7 by the time it's on your porch.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought the Adrian Steel partition with the door. It doesn't have the depth kit but it was $550. I believe Adrian offers a 3" extension that's an add on.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just found this on masterack.com. This is their upcoming "modular" storage solution which is supposed to be light weight. If you can open the pdf brochure, on the right hand side, there's a neat partition that looks like it has room for the driver seat to recline a bit more than a straight partition yet the rest of the bulkhead is standard. Looks like a good option to consider!

http://www.masterack.com/smartspace/downloads/brochure.pdf

·
Registered
180 Posts
You want pricey get System Edstrom. It will outlast three trucks, but you have to believe that going in or you will never bring yourself to write the check.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts