Ram Promaster Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing too special. White, 136", ordered with driver and passenger swivels, larger alternator, slider window, rear windows.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, mine was in a ready to ship state for like a month and the status never changed, just sat there. All of a sudden it jumped to being on a ship in the gulf of Mexico that was supposed to hit the port in Florida on 1/3. Well, today is the 9th and the status still hasn't changed so by all accounts it's still floating around the gulf of Mexico somewhere... unless the status is really show to update and who knows, maybe it's on a truck already. Waiting is getting old though.

·
Premium Member
8,859 Posts
Nothing too special. White, 136", ordered with driver and passenger swivels, larger alternator, slider window, rear windows.
Really? You ordered a van custom built and got a WHITE one?!? I just can’t get my head to accept that. I get many complements on having the Sandstone Pearl Metallic but any of the colors are great!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL, go figure, right. May seem odd but I like actually love white. My Jeep JKU is also white as have been a lot of my cars. As far as the RAM orders go, forget the dates. I have no real clue where my WHITE PM is. ;)

·
Registered
552 Posts
I just came cross a silver 136" high roof with swivels a few days ago as I was net surfing looking at deals. I found about 15 PM's with factory swivels. It seems to be a more popular option in the west coast.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Apparently. My dealer tried searching for a 2017 in stock somewhere in our neck of the woods equipped how I wanted it or even close but to no avail. That's why I ordered. I have to say i'm really tired of waiting. Sales guy said he'd make it worth the wait. We'll see.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Apparently. My dealer tried searching for a 2017 in stock somewhere in our neck of the woods equipped how I wanted it or even close but to no avail. That's why I ordered. I have to say i'm really tired of waiting. Sales guy said he'd make it worth the wait. We'll see.
That is up there with the two most famous statements in the world "the check is in the mail"

·
Registered
229 Posts
i bought my 2018 off showroom floor on 09 november. got 23k miles on it so far

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, the good news is the sales guy contacted me yesterday and said the status finally changed and the van is in the good ol USA. The ETA to the dealership is 1/12 - 1/18.

·
Super Moderator
11,110 Posts
That is up there with the two most famous statements in the world "the check is in the mail"
Please try to keep our expressions and frustrations on a higher level than, well you know who!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts