Ram Promaster Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Promaster 1500 Low Roof
14 Posts
Yes. There are various models but all cheap. It does make you feel safe as it’s a long fall. Lol.
I wanted to add that it works on the sliding side door also but our arm reach is to short for that to work.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Does anybody have one installed....im having hard time visualizing where and how it is attached....not sure if it's senior moment or just not mechanicly brained....ur choice....i do not understand

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,593 Posts
Does anybody have one installed....im having hard time visualizing where and how it is attached....not sure if it's senior moment or just not mechanicly brained....ur choice....i do not understand

·
Registered
14 Posts

it Is not attached. You place it in the door latch when your door is open. You use it as a handle and when you get in you just place it in the pocket in your door. Repeat when you get out. The little gadget also will break your windshield if needed or cut off your seat belt. I suppose in case of accident. Handy little tool! And it’s only $14.95 on Amazon!

·
Registered
14 Posts
it Is not attached. You place it in the door latch when your door is open. You use it as a handle and when you get in you just place it in the pocket in your door. Repeat when you get out. The little gadget also will break your windshield if needed or cut off your seat belt. I suppose in case of accident. Handy little tool! And it’s only $14.95 on Amazon!
I laughed when my wife brought it up that she should buy one but after she got it I’m loving it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted
101 - 111 of 111 Posts