Ram Promaster Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yeah. If you think the paint jobs are rough now.... Just wait til some robots get laid off!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I hear that at the plant they're taking applications to work on the wall.

·
Registered
61 Posts
it will be Union in states building PM, and Union building the wall. Made in USA

·
Registered
239 Posts
it will be Union in states building PM, and Union building the wall. Made in USA

The part of the wall that we did in a non-union shop, was done with undocumented aliens. Maybe they will get it right this time?

·
Super Moderator
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Remember this is a Promaster site, NOT a political site. There are many political sites out there that would love to hear your comments, pro or con on any subject other than Promasters let's keep it that way!

·
Registered
468 Posts
looks like someone don't like trump lol! This was politics that effect our promasters very relevant material!

·
Super Moderator
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You don't seem to understand the difference between news and politics;)

·
Super Moderator
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I disagree. I think it's a Promaster newsworthy thread but there is a fine line between news and political.

What do others think? Keep it or trash it? I will do whateverer the majority wants.

·
Registered
414 Posts
It's fine. A couple quips and u got it back on point.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Keep it! very relevant to our promasters and this could play out more in the coming year. we are all good people if someone is going to hate on someone in here because of political views delete them not the post lol!!!

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,529 Posts
Keep as long as it focuses on Promaster availability and does not mention the T-word. Any post with that word or reference to it would be deleted.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Delete what pleases you and use your opinion. That is why you deleted the PROMASTER related trip report thread.(Was a new member).
Nice welcoming.

This Link has the T word. Why can I not use the T word? Is this speech control? Hypocrites.

Is it ok to say Obama? This would be an O word. How far do you want to go with this?

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,264 Posts
Back to post #1 , the Promaster's profit margin is huge, if they build it in US they will still make tons of money on every vehicle. I don't think FCA will give up it's market share.

·
Super Moderator
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Delete what pleases you and use your opinion. That is why you deleted the PROMASTER related trip report thread.(Was a new member).
Nice welcoming.

This Link has the T word. Why can I not use the T word? Is this speech control? Hypocrites.

Is it ok to say Obama? This would be an O word. How far do you want to go with this?
The O word never did anything that might affect Promaster so it's irrelevant. Sorry you don't understand why but voting has consequences wheather or not they are good or bad is your business - the rest of us don't care and thus I'm ending this thread but not deleting it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.