Ram Promaster Forum banner

Garage style flooring

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  kexabis 
#1 ·
I've decided I want 'coin' style sheet flooring in my van. Preferably in some shade of blue. Is it ever tough to find. Does anyone here have any experience with the type of material designed for garage floors? For example, this stuff here --> http://www.canadamats.ca/coin-pattern-garage-flooring-mats.html Any good reason not to use it in a van? I can't find any locally to feel it myself, but I suspect it might be on the firm side?

Eric

#5 ·
I saw your coin floor addition to the cooler. Ive been thinking of other places I can add my extra as well haha. I may place some on a few cabinet surfaces that face the loading area for protection from sliding things back there etc.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#8 ·
We have a throw rug in the middle that I let the lady pick out. It's a fake gray sheep skin that looks pretty cool and is super soft on your feet. It's really good to have some rugs down to catch spills also so they don't run off the edges where you can't get to them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#9 ·
so wanting to bling up the garage now the evora is in pride of place, walls can be painted and adorned with car pics etc, lighting changed but what about the floor ?? atm it is just the tampered concrete finish (not smooth but not pot holed!) what have you guys used in this instance and how did you get on with the varying products ?? self levelling compound can be a bugger, never used epoxy resin before, any thoughts / advice be gratefully received !! as would pictures of ya garage !! Epoxy Garage Floor Wentzville