Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided I want 'coin' style sheet flooring in my van. Preferably in some shade of blue. Is it ever tough to find. Does anyone here have any experience with the type of material designed for garage floors? For example, this stuff here --> http://www.canadamats.ca/coin-pattern-garage-flooring-mats.html Any good reason not to use it in a van? I can't find any locally to feel it myself, but I suspect it might be on the firm side?

Eric

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
We just put in a garage Coin floor on top of our already finished floor.
We went with the put down individual squares in case something happens to one just pull it up and replace---got several
extras for future matching. Now the Coin floor is down I actually like it more than the KK plus floor from Legend Fleet.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I saw your coin floor addition to the cooler. Ive been thinking of other places I can add my extra as well haha. I may place some on a few cabinet surfaces that face the loading area for protection from sliding things back there etc.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Watch out walking on it with we feet, very slippery. Had it in my other van, slippery when wet and tools were always sliding around.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Watch out walking on it with we feet, very slippery. Had it in my other van, slippery when wet and tools were always sliding around.
We have a throw rug in the middle that I let the lady pick out. It's a fake gray sheep skin that looks pretty cool and is super soft on your feet. It's really good to have some rugs down to catch spills also so they don't run off the edges where you can't get to them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts