Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I've been drooling over the van lifestyle, but haven't made the move yet. I'm an adventurer, and an artist and that's my two reasons to justify my buying a Promaster. Was on the Sprinter kick until I educated myself on the pro/cons of different vans available. There is a lot of great info on here, and I look forward to learning more, and am about a year out from ownership. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
8,827 Posts
Welcome. Anticipation is wonderful but making the move and having the van is better still. BTW I spend winters in a great little Artist community in the desert. Put a visit in your plans. PM me when you are making the move.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. Anticipation is wonderful but making the move and having the van is better still. BTW I spend winters in a great little Artist community in the desert. Put a visit in your plans. PM me when you are making the move.
Thanks for the reply... It may be sooner than a year as I'm getting excited about the idea. I would love to visit and be among other artist. I will let you know when I hit the road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts