Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody!

I'm looking to convert a 2500 high roof 159er and want to start by thanking everyone for posting all your amazing ideas. I was In the process of converting a brand new cargo trailer into a base camp when disaster struck. My neighbor who lives 20ft higher than me accidentally put her truck into reverse and got out of it to grab something from inside of her house. The truck rolled down and totaled my build.... The cargo camper was being built just to hold me over for a few years until i could convert a promaster. Now after some serious contemplating i think i'm just going to skip doing the cargo and jump right into a Promaster...

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum over the next several months. Tanks , Mike Tweed

·
Premium Member
2018 159 High Roof gas, BC, Canada
1,404 Posts
Hello Everybody!

I'm looking to convert a 2500 high roof 159er and want to start by thanking everyone for posting all your amazing ideas. I was In the process of converting a brand new cargo trailer into a base camp when disaster struck. My neighbor who lives 20ft higher than me accidentally put her truck into reverse and got out of it to grab something from inside of her house. The truck rolled down and totaled my build.... The cargo camper was being built just to hold me over for a few years until i could convert a promaster. Now after some serious contemplating i think i'm just going to skip doing the cargo and jump right into a Promaster...

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum over the next several months. Tanks , Mike Tweed
So sad to hear of the demise of your new trailer.

Maybe it's for the best as the PM will be the ultimate all-in-one solution.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts