Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

For sale, driver & passenger seat swivel adapters. Allow you to rotate both seats with out opening either door.

Includes swivel plates and all necessary hardware. $425 shipped for both. $375 for local pickup in Trumbull, CT.

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 11.13.52 AM.png

Thanks,
Nick

·
Premium Member
8,813 Posts
They are Sportscraft swivels. Very nice quality and 40 lbs each! eurocapers.com sells them. The one for the drivers seat is a bit of a pain to swivel as it bumps the steering wheel and is especially bad if you have the armrest. It is ok though and the passenger one is great.
I use a driver’s side on on my passenger seat to get the advantage of the offset to move it towards the door when swiveled. I really like that!
triggergolf is selling them at a great price! I don’t know him nor have any interest in the sale.

·
Registered
MMXVI - L2H2 in IN
4,278 Posts
Is there an advantage to putting the passenger swivel on the drivers side?

·
Premium Member
8,813 Posts
Interesting idea. If it will swivel with out hitting a bunch of stuff you would be moving the swiveled seat 3-4 inches closer to the door. You could easily sit face to face too I would think. I never had a passenger seat swivel so I haven’t tried.

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,551 Posts
Consider what is behind the seat. RD has a dinette, so the CTA close to the door is best for him. We have a cabinet. The Sportscraft comes more to the center and thus to the side of the cabinet.

Given RD's description I'd be leery of the passenger swivel interfering with the emergency brake if it were on the driver's side.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are Sportscraft swivels. Very nice quality and 40 lbs each! eurocapers.com sells them. The one for the drivers seat is a bit of a pain to swivel as it bumps the steering wheel and is especially bad if you have the armrest. It is ok though and the passenger one is great.
I use a driver’s side on on my passenger seat to get the advantage of the offset to move it towards the door when swiveled. I really like that!
triggergolf is selling them at a great price! I don’t know him nor have any interest in the sale.
The above is correct, they are offset & from eurocampers. I am selling because we are relocating across the US and will be selling our van.

Thanks guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts