Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought two MaxxAir 7000K fans from Amazon and decided after the return window closed that we only want to install one. It's too expensive to ship ($106!!!), so we're looking for a local buyer in the Seattle area. We're willing to travel up to 100 miles to meet for delivery.

$225 OBO

·
Super Moderator
8,679 Posts
Try busfreighter.com. You could probably ship it for under $25. Great for tires also and far, far cheaper than FedEx or UPS. I recently sent a huge plywood box with a car hood in it (about 3' wide by 18" high by 4' long) from Portland Maine to Olympia Washington and it cost about $80!
You do have to bring it to a Greyhond bus terminal and it has to be picked up at one also but it is a real deal. Busfreighter resells Greyhound freight at substantially lower prices than Greyhond charges if you go to them directly, go figure!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a sister-in-law that lives in Seattle that we are planning on visiting later this month. We would be interested in purchasing this if it is still available. If so I imagine we could arrange to have her meet you locally to pick it up. Cheers!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts