Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this van already upfitted with the entire cargo area insulated behind carpeted wall and ceiling panels. I planned on using the panels for my conversion but now my plan has changed so I'm offering all of the panels for sale. I removed the carpet off of the ceiling panels because I was going to wrap it with a different material but the rest of the panels are fully carpeted. I apologize for not having all the photos. The van is just full of stuff right now. I'll take more and post them here.

I am selling all carpeted wall panels, the panels that attach to the slider and rear doors, and the ceiling panels that I tore the carpet off of. I have no idea what this is worth so perhaps you could PM me and make an offer?

Local pick up in San Diego or I can deliver for a fee (or no fee if you are relatively close).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Flickr folder of the custom paneling: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157650262660617/

As you can see I have already removed several panels. The panels cover everything in the cargo area.

Everything is for sale in the photos except the two 8D batteries in the back and the fantastic vent in the ceiling. I am also selling the factory rubber floor. PM me with questions.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can anyone use this? I'd like to help someone here if possible so PM me.
If not the panels then surely the rubber floor could be of use to someone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought a promaster smaller wheel base 136 but maybe I can alter have you removed it all and was there insulation behind , you can call me at 1310 704-7257 Mike

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
4,843 Posts
jostalli, I must apologize. I did not read correctly. I just realized that this floor is the wrong size, and therefore would not suit my purpose. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Floor rubber

Do you still have the floor rubber mat? I would be interested in it if you do.

What do you have to have for it?

I have a friend in San Diego that could pick it up and then ship to me in Michigan.

I bought this van already upfitted with the entire cargo area insulated behind carpeted wall and ceiling panels. I planned on using the panels for my conversion but now my plan has changed so I'm offering all of the panels for sale. I removed the carpet off of the ceiling panels because I was going to wrap it with a different material but the rest of the panels are fully carpeted. I apologize for not having all the photos. The van is just full of stuff right now. I'll take more and post them here.

I am selling all carpeted wall panels, the panels that attach to the slider and rear doors, and the ceiling panels that I tore the carpet off of. I have no idea what this is worth so perhaps you could PM me and make an offer?

Local pick up in San Diego or I can deliver for a fee (or no fee if you are relatively close).

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you still have the floor rubber mat? I would be interested in it if you do.

What do you have to have for it?

I have a friend in San Diego that could pick it up and then ship to me in Michigan.
Yes I still have the rubber floor. You don't need anything for it. It's cut to fit the dimensions of the cargo area so you just lay it down. I sent you a PM with details. Let me know if you didn't get it.

I also have the entire wall and ceiling panels available. I'll sell cheap to anyone who can use them. Here is the flickr link to the photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157650262660617/

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 136 PM. I am sure that I can cut the panels down. I am interested in flooring also. Will you ship to TN. Probably could just stack on a pallet and wrap in shrink-wrap.
Danny
239 896 3151

·
Registered
45 Posts
Do u know who built the original paneling unfit on your van? I'm looking for everything that u removed but I'm located in Virginia, & would not be a way to ship to me!?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts