Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a brand new Nature's Head Composting toilet still in box with shifter handle. Ended up going with an Airhead toilet and my nature's head toilet (bought from Nature's Head website) is now outside the 60-day return policy. My loss is your gain. Shipping from Boston MA using UPS Ground. If you're local and willing to pick up, I'll slash the price to 700$.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Selling a brand new Nature's Head Composting toilet still in box with shifter handle. Ended up going with an Airhead toilet and my nature's head toilet (bought from Nature's Head website) is now outside the 60-day return policy. My loss is your gain. Shipping from Boston MA using UPS Ground. If you're local and willing to pick up, I'll slash the price to 700$.
Has the box been opened?

·
Super Moderator
10,170 Posts
Makes that $4 HD bucket and a trash bag look pretty good (IMHO)🤔

·
Super Moderator
10,170 Posts
Such a deal! I still don’t know why anyone would one of these things😝

·
Premium Member
2016 3500 ext-ht
454 Posts
If a couple is living full time in a van, that Natures Head only costs a dollar per s*** after a year.
I have the Airhead so this may not apply to the NH.
I have done an in depth financial analysis and it actually comes out to less than $0.11 per use and I expect that to go down on our 4th anniversary of proud ownership.

Actually, when you delete the need for black tank, related valve, waste line and dump fees, the NH or AH is a very smart investment.

Your mileage may vary depending on how full of **** you are.

·
Premium Member
2017 Promaster 3500 Ext.
106 Posts
Thats a great deal for someone building a van. If you don't get a nibble here, list with more.van.market on IG.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts