Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling these cheap. No issues. Even wear. I don't know the exact mileage when I took them off but only a few thousand. I replaced them with all terrain tires.

$250 pickup in San Diego or I can deliver for a fee or no fee if you are relatively close.

I am also selling the spare tire that has no use at all. $80 for that one.

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Good luck with these. I had a set of these Continental Vancos from a Sprinter a couple years ago and couldn't give them away. 225/75x16's.....

Ended up going to the local recycling point for tires....Replaced with Michelin LTX M/S 2's

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What size/brand/model did you replace them with? After better traction or better looks, or both?
I bought this van to take to Mexico and Central America so all terrain tires are a must. I also went with the largest tires that can fit on the Promaster. Hankook DYNAPRO ATM RF10 - LT245/75R16E 120/116S OWL

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought this van to take to Mexico and Central America so all terrain tires are a must. I also went with the largest tires that can fit on the Promaster. Hankook DYNAPRO ATM RF10 - LT245/75R16E 120/116S OWL
How's the clearance with the 245/75's? I'm thinking about going with the same size and was concerned about the front one. It looks pretty tight up there.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
These tires are fine for daily work/pleasure driving. They have a huge payload rating.
Not good on ice or ice underneath fresh snow though.Not bad on packed snow.
Drop them off here in western Canada:laugh:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts