Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cool, be awesome when my van is loaded with Dirt bikes on a road trip...But I'm 6'2 and it says 200 lbs limit so my feet would hang out the window and likely I'd pop it ��

·
Premium Member
8,812 Posts
That is so great and they focused on THE issue how do grandparents take the grandchildren camping. BTW Jack would love that, perhaps a dog sized one could be made...... oh I forgot, he fits in the front seat and loves it there!

·
Registered
2014 136” HR
5,550 Posts
The bed is the easy part. A travel-safe occasionally used seat is the real problem for a grandkid. I certainly wouldn't trust anything I built or installed and wouldn't want even floor fasteners in the way the other 11.5 months of the year.

Maybe his mom would allow is to stuff him in a drawer. ;)

·
Registered
2014-159 HR in CT
3,546 Posts
The bed is the easy part. A travel-safe occasionally used seat is the real problem for a grandkid. I certainly wouldn't trust anything I built or installed and wouldn't want even floor fasteners in the way the other 11.5 months of the year.

Maybe his mom would allow is to stuff him in a drawer. ;)
Kid rides in passenger seat... significant other rides in back! (I do have a lap belt on each side couch, just like in RVs... they have worked well for 2 adult passengers)

In my '72 van, I had a small box seat like the one in my current van. When we needed 3 seats, we put the box seat behind and between the front seats and the third person (not a kid) sat there...

No seatbelts back then... everyone felt safe...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts