Ram Promaster Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there any updated info as to whether a front hitch like this affects the warranty or crash safety? I've spend a lot of time searching discussion and there is nothing conclusive.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice job VanCompass . If that's beefy enough to support the hammock assy then that hitch is strong .
Penelope , warranty nah , crash ? you have airbags . Small bumps ? Prolly be to your advantage with less damage to stuff behind the hitch bumper .

·
Premium Member
7,802 Posts
Penelope,
Do the ones on the back? Wouldn’t it be the same?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Even though I don't have Vancompass' hitch , I'll recommend it . Being a cheep guy I modded a hitch for a Mini to the PM . It works OK but down too low , not beefy enough . Once in a while just got to step up .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone have any leads on a front mount receiver hitch? I know a couple guys made them for the Sprinter but have not found for the PM. I am looking to put my bike rack in the front so I can open the rear doors.

Thanks!
NOT SURE IF YOU RECEIVED YOUR ANSWER...THERE’S A COMPANY CALLED VAN COMPASS THAT MAKE A FRONT MOUNT HITCH SPECIFICALLY FOR PROMASTERS. I’M ACTUALLY BUYING ONE SOON. HOPE THIS HELPS AND NOT TOO LATE. RAM PROMASTER FRONT HITCH

·
Premium Member
7,802 Posts
Please don’t YELL

41 - 48 of 48 Posts