Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a black/grey cloth bench seat I want to trade for a bucket seat (2015 3500) or I would pay cash for a bucket seat. I am in southern NH

·
Registered
2 Posts
Double front passenger seat

I have a brand new single passenger seat. I need a double front passenger seat! I have full custody of my two children and need one ASAP. My phone number is 336-766-8800 you can call or text me. The seat is brand new black and grey cloth. I can text you pics!
Thanks Brad

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
You will have the seatbelt light on and a non-working airbag system unless you get some sensors and a retractor. This has been exhaustedly covered here so search the forum and be prepared to buy some parts to get everything working again. It’s not a simple swop and go.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
So perhaps you can share how you will solve the issue of the missing seatbelt and seat sensor for the center occupant. We have ideas here but we are not ASE certified anything. Lots of others have not worried and lots have been frustrated.
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will share my solve for this problem as long as it is not a situation where a DIY person might damage something or hurt themselves... I am thinking this is going to involve re-pinning ecu connectors and possibly some in line resistors, I am not super into posting up how people can mess with their SRS system

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a single passenger seat from a 2014 3500. It has the arm rest on it. My van only has 9000 miles on it and only about 1000 of those were with a passenger. Its like brand new. Will trade for the front bench seat. Mine is black/grey cloth, looking for the same. I'm in Nor Cal. text me and we can trade pics. Thanks.... Ryan 916-390-2720

1 - 8 of 8 Posts