Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another source for PM accessories: https://www.eurocampers.com/

Discount code: PROMO13 (5% off)

He tells me he's sold a ton of stuff for Sprinters and he's trying to get more PM stuff in. I ordered the one piece front floor mat from Germany, I'll let you know how I like it, it should be here Tuesday.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's another source for PM accessories: https://www.eurocampers.com/

Discount code: PROMO13 (5% off)

He tells me he's sold a ton of stuff for Sprinters and he's trying to get more PM stuff in. I ordered the one piece front floor mat from Germany, I'll let you know how I like it, it should be here Tuesday.
OK, like the German one piece front mat a lot - heavy duty rubber and has a raised edges which should help contain snow and wet (still dealing with snow up here in Western NY, calling for 5-10 inches tonight!) Has a slight smell but not enough to overpower the "new car" smell.

The door vents work as advertised if not a little fiddly to get into the window track. They have louvres on the outside so rain can't get in and a screen on the inside so bugs can't get in. I wish the vent was a bit bigger, but hey, it's the only option right now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The full mat from eurocampers is a must. It covers the trap door on the floor that keeps coming up when I walk through down. Plus its real easy to clean. Here's a couple of pix.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice. We had the Eurocampers floor mats in our VW Eurovan a few years back. Really durable, they look nice, and a great company.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Has anyone seen a set of smoke colored vent visors that cover both windows on the front doors. I am looking for the type that mount with two sided tape, not the track mount type. Also would be interested in a smoke colored bug guard to prevent stone chips on the hood. I ordered a 2500 159" tall 5-16-14. The order sheet had a set of mud flaps available for $100 msrp. If anyone has pics of these factory mud flaps I would be interested in seeing them. I want something in a molded mud flap, not just flat vinyl with a chrome Ram's head stamped on them. I didn't order them, but my salesman says he'll get them from the parts dept. for the same price if I decide I want them.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The full mat from eurocampers is a must. It covers the trap door on the floor that keeps coming up when I walk through down. Plus its real easy to clean. Here's a couple of pix.
Just ordered mine from www.eurocampers.com Much less than Weathertech with free shipping and I used a coupon I found online to save another 5%!
$84.50 shipped!!

Thanks!!!

Now if I could find a set of front and rear mud guards I would be all set!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The pictures from Brett of the Eurocamper one piece mat don't have the raised edge that Dawn's Early Light Photo mentions....?

·
Registered
338 Posts
The mat is the same no matter the seat layout. I also have the bench seat and the mounting points are the same as if it had buckets. They just extend the cushion.
What I see in the previous photos is the mat covering the flooring going into the back of the van, but having the passenger double seat blocks that path-the seat base(s) sits there. Am I missing something?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts