Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just got my 2019 Promaster 1500 and looking to see if anyone is wanting to swap my single seat front vinyl seat for a front bench seat. Feel free to call or email me [email protected] 559-246-4518

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Central California. I would be interested in doing a swap and both parties splitting total shipping costs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok... we should have our 2020 Promaster next week so.....if in the meantime if you find another to swap with go for it otherwise we'll see ic we can make this happen .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there, just sent you a text! We just got a 2015 Promaster 3500 and want to swap out our bench seat.
I haven’t received anything, but feel free to reach out. Is yours a vinyl seat as well? Do you know if this will just fit my 2019?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you are still looking for a seat to swap, I will be purchasing a 2019 Promaster 2500 later this week and will be looking to swap the bench seat for a single bucket seat. I am in Central Oregon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Greg! I am! Feel free to txt me if you want to chat a bit more about it. 559-246-4518

If you are still looking for a seat to swap, I will be purchasing a 2019 Promaster 2500 later this week and will be looking to swap the bench seat for a single bucket seat. I am in Central Oregon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You still interested?

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is available? I have plenty of single seats!
Hello, I'm looking to swap out my double bench seat in front for a single if you have one available? My seat is pretty much brand new with only 100 miles on the van. Let me know if interested! I live in the bay area. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
All newly registered members MUST make an introductory post in the Introductory Post Forum as per forum rules. "Promasterforum.com Introduction Section " Please be aware until you do make the required introductory post any posts you make may be deleted
I have a 2020 Promaster 2500 159" wb, want to swap bench seat for a single vinyl seat
View attachment 68794
I have a single seat on a swivel, very interested in a trade. Its in my Ram Promaster 2500. 2019 though. I wonder if it would work.

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Pro-Master
2 Posts
Hello, I'm looking to swap out my double bench seat in front for a single if you have one available? My seat is pretty much brand new with only 100 miles on the van. Let me know if interested! I live in the bay area. Thanks!
We have a single to swap for a bench, Syracuse NY area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts