Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new to the forum!
I have been lurking and learning the ins and out. Just bought a new pro and ready to build.

My only concern is with a hot shower. As I am older lady and would love the convenience of a hot shower in private, what in your opinion would be a viable solution?

I am leaning towards a bosch 4L tank heater. Would this be sufficient in taking 1 hot shower without taking up a big draw in power?

Any suggestions would help my undertaking of this project. I have 0 to no plumbing background but I am willing to listen and learn anything and everything.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2018 159 High Roof gas, BC, Canada
1,404 Posts
Welcome! You should start up a new thread for this question. Others may find it useful too. (This section is only for introductory posts.)

Briefly, in a pinch I can shower in 2 litres of water. I'd like a little more though. And @MsNomer has built a neat little water heater based off a sous vide device. I promise to say more in the new thread. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,695 Posts
Yes, now you have made an introduction please post in this forum, please post all your questions in another forum where it will receive the proper responses.

Thank you for making an introductory post!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.