Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer says Ram is giving four free oil changes with the PM's. Anyone else experience this? I asked if that included diesel too and he said yes, and the dealer throws in two more changes on top of the four from FCA.

hmmmmmm

·
Registered
253 Posts
My PM was a commercial purchase finalized mid August 2014. I was offered up to 3 free oil changes every 4,000 miles during the first year of ownership. I didn't hit my second oil change until it was about 14 months old, but they still didn't charge me for it. We also took delivery of a new Durango for my wife in May 2015. It was just in last week for its first oil change. They comped that one also. I'm not sure why but I'm not about to start complaining. Seems to be one thing that FCA and/or my dealer has right!:)

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
I was told one but did my first one here myself in AZ as the nearest dealer is 100+ miles away and I wanted the first at about 5,000 mi. I plan to collect when I return for the summer at 20K miles.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I checked when I traded PM's in September. I get 4 free oil changes, Going to get the first one next week with 8821 on the odo. so far.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The selling dealer never told me that I had any free oil changes coming, but when I took it to another dealer for the first oil change they said it was free and I had 3 more free oil changes coming. Purchased 10/31/2013

1 - 10 of 10 Posts