Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2014 136 low gasser in June '14, and wasn't told of any free oil changes at my deal.
Ive read on a few threads that alot of folks on here are getting some.
I ask my service adviser to run my VIN to see if I had any coming from FCA.
He says nope, nothing on my VIN about free oil changes.
Are you getting any that weren't discussed at the moment of the deal??
thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got a 15 in September of 15 and got 4 oil changes to use in 2 years. They probably started the program sometime in 15.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Likely a dealer promo. I didn't get any with my purchase in November

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Got one for my diesel, haven't used it yet so we'll see.

·
Premium Member
Master Overland Custom Vans Tampa
883 Posts
You could sign up for BusinessLink, which will get you a free oil change. I didn't even know about them until my service advisor told me.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I purchased a 2014 Promaster 159 in October 2013 from a dealer in Knoxville, TN. They made no mention of free oil changes.

When I took it to my local dealer in Georgia for the first oil change they said it was free and I had 3 more to use within 2 years.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm in Florida, one dealer told me you get four from FCA and they were adding two more on top of that. Another dealer told me it was two from FCA and nothing from them. This was a SouthEast FCA deal and not valid everywhere.

It sounds like no one really knows :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
There were 4 included on the 14 diesel I bought originally, and there are 4 included on the 16 gasser they replaced it with.
I thought it was included by FCA.

·
Registered
120 Posts
second hand

I bought mine as first owner from a private dealer (Vans of Great Bridge) and later on when I took it to Chrysler dealership I was informed about the included oil changes. They said I had two left but I don't know what the original total may have been

1 - 13 of 13 Posts