Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone wanting to have fogs but your PMC did not come with them, you might consider dual colour leds. Once installed, when turned on they are white and turn off and back on turns yellow. Great for snow storms and fog!
Check pics
I use these. DUAL COLOR LED HEADLIGHT KIT H11

·
Registered
48 Posts
For anyone wanting to have fogs but your PMC did not come with them, you might consider dual colour leds. Once installed, when turned on they are white and turn off and back on turns yellow. Great for snow storms and fog!
Check pics
I use these. DUAL COLOR LED HEADLIGHT KIT H11
View attachment 61009 View attachment 61010 View attachment 61011 View attachment 61012
Thank you for info! It Is looks like you have installed instead low beams. How powerful they are, compare to HID ?
I still looking for original or aftermarket set for the lower place , in the bumper they should go. Some times I see on opposite traffic, the motorcycle riders use very bright yellow Supplemental Fog Lights , visible , from very far away. I wonder what those are LED or HID and 12V or 6V. ??? apparently they are not more than 1 year as presented on the market , last half of the year I see those more and more often. But your experience is very good too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for info! It Is looks like you have installed instead low beams. How powerful they are, compare to HID ?
I still looking for original or aftermarket set for the lower place , in the bumper they should go. Some times I see on opposite traffic, the motorcycle riders use very bright yellow Supplemental Fog Lights , visible , from very far away. I wonder what those are LED or HID and 12V or 6V. ??? apparently they are not more than 1 year as presented on the market , last half of the year I see those more and more often. But your experience is very good too.
Hi, I drive in city so hard to judge, without going where is very dark on highway, but very bright. Never installed HID as the colour change option is not available and it is 12V of course, trying to install original fogs will be far harder if factory wiring doesn't exist. GL

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi, I drive in city so hard to judge, without going where is very dark on highway, but very bright. Never installed HID as the colour change option is not available and it is 12V of course, trying to install original fogs will be far harder if factory wiring doesn't exist. GL
So this kit you have purchased and installed, does not require any ballast and warning cancellation micro cheap, ha? every thing is build in in the bulb unit?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So this kit you have purchased and installed, does not require any ballast and warning cancellation micro cheap, ha? every thing is build in in the bulb unit?
They are all self contained with ballast inline, and there is room to mount it all inside rubber protector on the headlight port.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts