Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning,

Wanted to make everyone is aware of the great Flooring and Wall Liner products that are available for the Ram ProMaster here at Legend Fleet Solutions.

We have dealers all across the US and Canada, so finding someone near you should be easy.

Give us a call, and don't settle for less. All of our products are durable and long lasting and have a lifetime warranty for the life of your vehicle.

Check out www.legendfleetsolutions.com

Remember, there is at least $1000 available for up-fits, and that can get you a lot great product...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The AutoMat is a standard one-piece heavy duty rubber mat, it is 1/4", and when we say 1/4" we mean it, none of this ribbed molded 1/8" stuff.

The ArmorMat is also 1/4", but has a Nylon Reinforcement fiber in the rubber making it an extremely durable mat. This mat does not come as a one-piece mat, it is a multi-piece interlocked mat.

Both are great products, main downfall of the ArmorMat is that it isnt one-piece.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The AutoMat is a standard one-piece heavy duty rubber mat, it is 1/4", and when we say 1/4" we mean it, none of this ribbed molded 1/8" stuff.

The ArmorMat is also 1/4", but has a Nylon Reinforcement fiber in the rubber making it an extremely durable mat. This mat does not come as a one-piece mat, it is a multi-piece interlocked mat.

Both are great products, main downfall of the ArmorMat is that it isnt one-piece.
Ahh good to know. Thanks for answering!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dealers

Hey guys, thanks for the great interest. Sorry that we don't have a dealer list on our website, as we have many customers through-out the US. Dealing with Fleet contacts, we like to cater to who you are already using for upfitting.

Give me a call at 1-866-223-2256 and i can go over who is easiest for you to get product from depending on your location.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I spoke with Kyle on the phone Friday! He's great to work with and was very helpful with info! I look forward to ordering their products shortly!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts