Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not finding an answer using search, likely because I'm not using the right words. Along the bottom of the walls is an angled section I daresay could be called a "floorboard", and it has large triangular holes in it. I intend to keep a good portion of this area open (i.e. no cabinetry) and have been told there are fillers that can be clipped in. I've searched here and on Mopar's extensive database but they're not jumping out at me - highly appreciate a pointer if anyone can confirm they exist (and what they're called). I have a 2018 159" HR.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I just removed what the previous owner had stuffed in there and replaced it with Thinsulate. Was just about to foil-tape it all in when intuition told me to check for replies here. I'll ask my 'local' dealer about the fillers when I finally get around to having them look at my leaks and recalls... maybe throw an oil change their way in return.

I bought it used from Wilsonville Toyota in Oregon with 400 miles on it. The phonebook in UConnect was registered to "Cesar Chavez"; previous owner had started some customization on it, mainly focused on sound dampening it seems. The story was he underestimated its height compared to his parking structure then got sick of street parking tickets. My friends have interesting speculations otherwise on its previous use that trend into the world of stereotypes, but the only border within 400 miles of Portlandia is to the north, eh?

You've got to admit, those rocker panels could store a helluva lot of something valuable...

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Take the thinsulate out. Those are scuppers like on a boat and need to be empty to dry. They will get moisture in them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts