Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any ideas for floor to ceiling cargo area partitions, preferably easily movable and removable? I'd like to separate different types of cargo from each other, especially since some of it will be wet from time to time. Thanks for any ideas or products you know of!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Be easy enough to fabricate. Get a big sheet of corrugated plastic (the burly stuff they use for wall panels, not the sign material), trim it to fit, put straps on its corners, and lash it to rings you placed strategically on the floor/ceiling.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have mentioned in the original post that these walls/partitions need to be sturdy and secured in place, they're going to get knocked around a bit when I load up the van with fairly heavy stuff. I was thinking that maybe there's somebody out there that manufactures walls and a track system like they must use when converting to an RV (for the shower stall/bathroom area.) Any ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
I am thinking of installing Handifloor flooring system (from Denmark - I have some posts on this forum about it, search for the photos). The system has airline tracks built in for anchors.

For the walls and ceiling, I am thinking of installing individual airline tracks, and then to connect them I will use either unistrut to make a grid, or Bosch Rexroth aluminum framing system.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Keith - Please keep the group informed on what you learn on HandiFloor. It looks very interesting for floors/walls and seat mounting.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I sent an email to the company in Denmark, but no response.
They have a distributor in Canada, but they don't do auto products.
Their flooring system is now a factory option in the 2014/15 Ducato (with the new lights)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts