Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Promaster Floor mats

Carid.com also has 1 and 2 piece floor mats available in a variety of styles and colors specifically for the Ram Promaster Vans. Cargo mats and other accessories as well.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Do you guys know if Weather Tech has plans to create mats for the PM?
I've called to "harass" them a few times. The people that I've spoken with say that they haven't had an opportunity to digitally measure/fit the promaster. I think we should all keep calling until the feel there's enough interest!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Weathertech emailed me an answer and said that they don't have any current plans to release mats for our vans.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Carid.com also has 1 and 2 piece floor mats available in a variety of styles and colors specifically for the Ram Promaster Vans. Cargo mats and other accessories as well.

Can you please link the floor mats for promaster from carid.com

I'm looking but not seeing any on the web.

I actually have gotten one through the dealer. its a 1 piece with dodge logo on it and promaster logo. $85. it fits pretty good and looks nice.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Can you please link the floor mats for promaster from carid.com

I'm looking but not seeing any on the web.

I actually have gotten one through the dealer. its a 1 piece with dodge logo on it and promaster logo. $85. it fits pretty good and looks nice.
I picked up the one-piece mat from Mopar a while back as well. Just installed them as the rain/snow & mud have ceased & desisted. They look nice, logo is cool, fitment is good however they coulda been elongated a little more to cover the area between the seats...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts