Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm waiting for weathertech floor liners.They should have them available in the next couple of months.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Weathertech mats have been available for many months. I have one - the fit is OK unless you have the suspension seat, but it still works. The portion that goes between the seats doesn't go all the way to the back of the cab area. I asked them about that problem, they said it was because of the bench seats option - they didn't want to make two different versions for such a limited market.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Got my weathertech last week, very happy with them
I wanted something to catch the piles of beach sand we drag in, WT covers the dead pedal well

·
Registered
211 Posts
Weathertech mats have been available for many months. I have one - the fit is OK unless you have the suspension seat, but it still works. The portion that goes between the seats doesn't go all the way to the back of the cab area. I asked them about that problem, they said it was because of the bench seats option - they didn't want to make two different versions for such a limited market.
Not for the Promaster CITY,which is the forum that your in.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yes, same for me -arrived via active topics ( seems to be the best way to track though all of the sub forums.)
I was wondering about the engine hump in the photo!

Sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts