Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm the fleet manager for a courier service who also makes the purchasing decisions. After 15 years with Chevy Expresses then onto Transit Connects then onto NV200's I went to Promasters. I only keep them for 24mo/100k, so I really shouldn't have any issues. Or so I thought. I had a CEL come on at 43k. I took it to our regular shop who diagnosed it as a bad coil in #2 . Long story short, they couldn't get the light to stay off. I then took it to the dealer for them to look at it and also do the recall. 5 days at the dealer, they call saying they tried another coil and plugs and came to the fact that the head is warped. 43k?!?!?!?! As of now it's still at the dealer so I don't know if the problem is fixed or not. The other issue I've been happening with a few of them is that both the headlight blow out at the same time and it's a pain to replace them. Hopefully this is related to the electrical recall. Other than that they seem pretty good. I just ordered 11 more that should be in around July. Any thoughts?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts