Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

We are excited to announce a new product line of Flat Pack Furniture currently designed for the Promaster City and Transit Connect.

Our first product is an L-bed made out of 5/8” baltic birch and cut on our CNC machine. It incorporates a “slider” transition from couch to bed - and a ton of storage that is accessible through different hatches. The product can be painted or clear coated depending on the finish look you are going for. Check out the video and photos below:

Note the prototype unit was installed in a Transit Connect as this is what we had at the shop but all dimensions can be customized to fit the PM city and any specific layout requirements.

We plan to sell the units as flat pack kits, that include all the hardware (hinges, latches..etc.) to make them easy to assemble at home. Please get in touch if you're interested in one of the first units. We're happy working with custom dimensions to fit your layout. We plan to grow the product line with all sorts of bed/couch/cabinet combinations to help speed up your conversion times!

Looking forward to feedback! Current dimensions below:

·
Registered
2017 159" High Roof
108 Posts
Pretty cool turnkey solution. I’m already set with my build - have a 159 HR anyway, but curious how much your kits are.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, can you PM me if/when you ever run another sale on your wheel hump water tanks?
Best bet is to sign up for our newsletter on our website. We send notifications whenever we have sales on any of our products.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Do you have any measurements for a PMC wagon with rear seats folded down? Would like a rear hob built in with fold out work prep area.
I like the bed with pull out as there will be rainy days you need to be inside and the bed up. Waiting for my PMC to show up.

I would like measurement so to order foam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts