Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name is Filip and I currently live in beautiful San Diego. I just purchased a 2015 Ram Promaster 1500 High Top Diesel with 16k miles for an amazing price. The only drawback is that I had to pick it up in central MAINE! I had to get back to work so I did the 3500 miles in 5 days (with stops to see friends and family in Connecticut, Chicago, Phoenix).

I am spending the rest of my apartment lease (till Sept 18) doing the build. Then I plan to move into it full time. I am taking a wood shop class to learn wood working. My instructors are on board for me to work exclusively on van projects. I will however need help and advice from all of you on the wide array of decisions I will have to make along the way.

Two things right away:

1. I am looking to replace my bench 2 person seat for a single if anyone is interested

2. Any recommendations on who can help me with electrical work in San Diego or surrounding area? I plan on getting solar and charging from the alternator. I want this work done right so I don't mind paying someone to help me.

Filip

·
Super Moderator
10,478 Posts
Welcome! Several of us live in NH & ME too bad we didn’t know ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts