Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have been looking at the Promaster and Sprinter and like both. I plan on buying one next year and use it for weekend camping with the family, loaded with Mountain Bikes.

I hope to gather valuable information to make the right choice, so far I like all the modifications you do to your vans.

Greetings from Baja Mexico

·
Premium Member
8,809 Posts
Hey we need a bit O’information on Baja. Is there ultra low sodium diesel available? Look and ask please. What is the reasonableness of camping down the Baja? Can we Coyote camp (pull off out of sight and just enjoy?) or must we go in camp grounds? Cost for stuff we all need? The Peso is about a nickel, down to just over half its value a couple years ago, is that reflected in savings. 19/$ vs 11/$ What does a campsite cost? A meal at a roadside stop? Here in S AZ when we go to Puerto Peñasco everyone wants us to pay in US$ but I pay in MX Pesos to get better prices. Any pictures? It looks like the ferry to the mainland is $60 USD sound right? We love the Mexican people and have never done the Baja. It may be time! Is there a good guide on the internet? Oh yea Welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts