Ram Promaster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have in my driveway a new white 2017 Promaster 3500 ext. gasser. With 210miles. Wanted a diesel, but couldn’t find one with a later build date so thislldo.
So the questions begin.
Been searching this forum and can’t find anything regarding adding driving light Bulbs to the factory housing? Mine doesn’t have them. When I look at the headlight assembly, drivers side, on the left side upper part of the assembly I can clearly see a “knockout” that appears to be where a bulb would go, but I’ve never seen a promaster with factory driving lights to know if this is where they go. Or if promaster are factory wired for these, and fog lights cause mine doesn’t have them either. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
8,833 Posts
Fog lights:
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/2014-ProMaster-Lights-Wiring-Clear/dp/B014EF3FD0/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1517932815&sr=1-2&keywords=promaster+fog+light[/ame]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the fog light link RD! And also Thanks to you and many others for being so generous with your knowledge and experiences with these conversions, I for one, have learned volumes from your posts, I wish I could help you as much as you have helped me. Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts